Sporting Tips Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk racing WIN bets

3 posters

Go down

Talk racing WIN bets Empty Talk racing WIN bets

Post  Brian Sat 9 Feb - 0:52

Talk and share tactics, system using Win bets.

Please do not place any tips here
Brian
Brian
Admin

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2007-11-23

http://www.brianbinnsinfo.com/

Back to top Go down

Talk racing WIN bets Empty Re: Talk racing WIN bets

Post  scruffula Sat 9 Feb - 13:42

Ok, I'll start this one off.

I don't know about anyone else but I find it very difficult to consistently pick one winner in any given race. Then I got to thinking that maybe dutching was the way to go IF I could combine it with a decent selection plan that not only picked good horses but good races to bet on also.

I know I've been guilty in the past of betting on 15 horse races wondering why my selection never ran to its potential, so now I mostly (with the odd exception) limit myself to betting on races with 10 or less runners as these seem to be more predictable.

I'm currently testing a new dutch system in my thread which should continue to profit, albeit slowly at times. I hope someone was on my 2 12/1 winners a couple of days ago. Those selections alone turned my £25 betting bank to £65 overnight but I will still continue with minimum betfair stakes at present. The SR of this system so far is approx 75%.

So my advice:

1) Think about dutching your selections.
2) Only pick quality races - i.e. less than or equal to 10 runners, good prize money, good distance
3) Find a decent selection system that doesn't only pick out short priced favourites as you do need a bit of value in the bet also.
scruffula
scruffula

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  andy.mike Thu 28 Feb - 19:50

Hi everyone.

Since scruff talked about dutching above I'm putting this here.

I have read that many systems and posts I cant remember if anyone has in the past or currently trialling or using the crashfrenzy system?

I will be getting selections until the end of march for this system.

If anybody is interested I will post the selections in the free trial section when I get them.

The results look quite good from August 07 to date, but let me know what you think.

Cheers
andy.mike
andy.mike

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Thu 28 Feb - 19:59

Thanks Andy.Mike stick them in the free trial section

Cheers Very Happy
Brian
Brian