Sporting Tips Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk Football

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Talk Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk Football

Post  geminitrading Sat 12 Apr - 20:34

andy.mike wrote:You would think Betfair would refund all bets on the market since its no fault of the 'punters' that their feed has gone down and the original market of 'live in play' is no longer available.

Anyway, looking forward to your new system Bill, hope it has as much potential as your 2.5 in play one.

I'm guessing from an earlier post you made it won't be the horses.

Hope all the games are 0-0 at half time today and tommorrow.

Cheers
andy.mike

Hi Andy,

I agree with you that betfair should void bets on games that don't go in-play,

It has been a good day so far, I've managed 12 wins with no losses so far. How've you done?

You are correct, the new system is definitely not on the horses!

I'll let you know after a bit more testing. The rules will be really simple, I hate systems that have loads of rules, guess I'm too impatient!!

Hope our luck holds on the under 2.5 system!

Bill Very Happy

PS Seems to be a waste of time posting system ideas here, getting very little feedback, except from yourself of course.

geminitrading

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Sat 12 Apr - 23:19

PS Seems to be a waste of time posting system ideas here, getting very little feedback, except from yourself of course.

I for one are watching Bill & I am sure others are too, keep up the good work as you are helping to make money for the members that are following you, but it is a shame only AndyMike is posting any interest.

What we will do with working systems like this in the future, is take them off and email them to the people that showed interest, then anyone who did not bother to post will be left in the dark & it will be their own fault.
Brian
Brian
Admin

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2007-11-23

http://www.brianbinnsinfo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  andy.mike Sun 13 Apr - 11:43

12 wins no losses for me either Bill.

Wish I was using your stakes though would have won over a ton yesterday. I'm using very small stakes and trying to build my bank up so I can increase my back bet. (Don't want to lend me a grand do you Bill Laughing )

The only problem I have is I cant always trade out as I'm not sat in front of the computer all day but hopefully I can start to pick and choose the games i.e. teams that dont score that many as a general rule.

£10 profit a day would be great for me and this system comes up trumps at the moment.

Cheers
andy.mike
andy.mike
andy.mike

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  geminitrading Sun 13 Apr - 21:16

Brian wrote:

I for one are watching Bill & I am sure others are too, keep up the good work as you are helping to make money for the members that are following you, but it is a shame only AndyMike is posting any interest.

What we will do with working systems like this in the future, is take them off and email them to the people that showed interest, then anyone who did not bother to post will be left in the dark & it will be their own fault.

Hi Brian,
I know you watch this thread too and I hope you've been following them as well!

It just shows that even a reasonable system can't generate a lot of interest. Shocked

I realise that the main interest in betting appears to be the horses, so that may explain the lack of posters?

I like your idea about emailing only those who are interested in particular systems.

Bill Very Happy

geminitrading

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Sun 13 Apr - 21:22

The problem might be as explained on main forum page under IS THIS FORUM THE PROBLEM? I am sure that there are just as many interested in footy as there is football I have no doubt about that
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  geminitrading Sun 13 Apr - 21:25

andy.mike wrote:12 wins no losses for me either Bill.

Wish I was using your stakes though would have won over a ton yesterday. I'm using very small stakes and trying to build my bank up so I can increase my back bet. (Don't want to lend me a grand do you Bill Laughing )

The only problem I have is I cant always trade out as I'm not sat in front of the computer all day but hopefully I can start to pick and choose the games i.e. teams that dont score that many as a general rule.

£10 profit a day would be great for me and this system comes up trumps at the moment.

Cheers
andy.mike

Hi Andy,
I was going to ask you for a loan ! Laughing

Keep plugging away and maybe after each win, increase your stake by 10%?

That's actually how I did it - sometimes if I was watching the game, I'd leave my bet on a little bit longer if I had the feeling there'd be no early goals.

I'm nearly at the stage of increasing my bets to £200 but leaving the profit at £10 ( limiting the exposure time of the bet)

Good luck,
Bill Very Happy

geminitrading

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Sun 27 Apr - 22:53

This message has been posted on all threads so that no one will miss it.
The forum has moved today to my own domain, please follow us and keep up your support.

You will be able to start your own threads and also if you wish copy n paste your systems from here into the new forum as I have done or start afresh it is totally up to you.

If you have any problems please email or PM me from here.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the new forum at

http://brianbinns.com/SportingTips/index.php

Thanks for keeping up the good work, I will also email all members with the link to the forum

Brian
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down