Members Feedback

Go down

Members Feedback

Post  Pauluk on Tue 15 Jan - 3:26

Hi guys, i maybe talking out of turn here BUT who thinks more can be done to get the forum rocking sign

I am open to suggestions scratch as are the crew of this forum
Pauluk

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Members Feedback

Post  TENZIN GATUSO on Thu 17 Jan - 18:53

For me im only interested in top class imformation , that's well thought out and over time shows profit , and TBH have no interest in threads full of lays and systyms that may or may not work " if and when they work then yes i may read them .
I only post my imfo when im very strong on a greyhound or see huge value ante post on a competition .

When i gamble " im taking a chance with the standard of living i can give my family , so it's 100% serious
Not sure if it would be possible , but i'd be interested reading and responding to a " general sprots betting section that included .
Horses
Greyhounds
Football
Rugby
Darts
I always really enjoyed reading Brians football imfo before and generaly it was great imfo and well thought out .
What im not interested in reading is Lay " a certain horse without a reason or greyhound as to me it's a shot in the dark " ANYONE can put this type of imfo up and to me it's simply not worth following unless theres some hard facts to back up a bet ..
TENZIN GATUSO

Number of posts : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andy.mike on Thu 17 Jan - 19:51

Hello everyone

I agree with some things you say Tenzin and must say the vast majority of your selections have been excellent and have shown some good returns, but at the end of the day the selections made by everyone are opinions, be them well informed or calculated by a system or even a strong gut feeling. I don't think people would post if they thought their selections did not have some chance of winning. If a member is trialling a system they will say paper trade only for the time being and not risk hard cash. If someone 'pads' out a selection with facts and explanations of why it is a good bet at the end of the day it is still a gamble, how much so is shown in the odds given. I understand that we all want good solid bets but it is down to the individual whether to take the 'risk' with hard earned cash. I think this forum can be more of just a notice board for the odd good bet and there are some excellent threads already showing great profits, singling out PaulUk's as being a great one at the moment.
I admit I do put money on some of his selections but I pick and choose and use my own judgment (limited it may be) but I still rely on his selections without an explanation of to how he selects them as the profit at the moment speaks for itself.
The holy grail system is just around the corner I can feel it, and I thank all the members here for expanding my knowledge on betting and systems and for taking the time in posting. thumbs up
andy.mike

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian on Thu 17 Jan - 20:24

andy.mike wrote:The holy grail system is just around the corner I can feel it, and I thank all the members here for expanding my knowledge on betting and systems and for taking the time in posting. thumbs up

Maybe closer than you think, you may have noticed that we have not had new members joining for a while now, this is because I have not been advertising the forum like I use to, and this is because ID61(Ian) and myself have been working in the background day and night! To find maybe not the Holy Grail of systems but something very close to it! We have systems now that are looking very good but they have a yo yo effect at the moment itís up & down but more often than not itís like we win 2 points and lose 1 so our banks are growing but we just need to try and stop the yo yo effect.

I ask you all to be patient, and as soon as we think it is ready we will post our findings and selections.

You are all doing a fantastic job in your own threads and I would like to keep it that way, over the time you have been here you have been learning through your own mistakes and I am sure you now feel that you are far better tipsters for it.

There maybe not hundreds of threads to read on this forum but I believe quality is better than quantity.

I promised before Christmas that there would be some exciting things to come on this forum and I can assure you that in the following few months there will be, it is at that time I will start advertising again and you should see the membership grow.

All this could not happen without the help and loyalty of all of you, keep up the good work because as AndyMike sayís the Holy Grail could be just around the corner!
Brian
Admin

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2007-11-23

View user profile http://www.brianbinnsinfo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  andy.mike on Fri 18 Jan - 12:47

Thanks for the update Brian and keeping us informed. You should charge the 900 odd members that are now on the old Betwizer forum £10 each for using it happy
andy.mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pauluk on Fri 18 Jan - 23:06

Good bunch of lads on here and i must say looking about the place nearly every system that has been posted on daily are showing profits.

Tenzin m8 what can i say apart from your selections are 2nd to none WHEN you actually post them up fella. The point is there are not that many selections to go at so profits surely must be limited.

The only facts you need IF your lookig around the forum is the much publicisdand NEEDED Profit/Loss on each thread. Surely just looking at this will make up emmbers minds if they want to follow that system or not.

Keep up the great lads, cos witht he info that is posted on here each day, if you can't make a profit gambling is not for you.

Give yaself a pat on the back chaps pary
Pauluk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO on Sun 20 Jan - 13:31

What about some " HIGH FIVES party

Hey would there be any point of having a general sports section for long term members to discuss games , matches , boxing darts , anything sporting that can be bet on .
Like a private section for our eyes only where we could nip in and bounce of opinions ?

PROS CONS ?
TENZIN GATUSO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO on Thu 24 Jan - 22:22

Tapping fingers ?
TENZIN GATUSO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andy.mike on Wed 12 Mar - 17:33

Hi Brian

Any further news on your's and Id's 'yo yo' system?

I need a pick me up. innocent
andy.mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian on Wed 12 Mar - 18:15

Hi andy.mike we have not forgot about this, we just want to get it right, some interesting changes have took place (for the better) and as soon as we are more clear about the way things are going I will try to explain because that is going to be the hardest part ... explaining

Watch this space Very Happy
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  andy.mike on Wed 12 Mar - 18:49

Cheers Brian

Looking forward to it. pary
andy.mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian on Sun 16 Mar - 2:37

andy.mike wrote:Hi Brian

Any further news on your's and Id's 'yo yo' system?

I need a pick me up. innocent

I have put an update on this in the Betting School
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pauluk on Mon 31 Mar - 13:55

Anybody any idea where Brian has gone ?
Pauluk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO on Fri 4 Apr - 20:05

No Paul , hope his health is o.k .
TENZIN GATUSO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian on Sun 27 Apr - 22:55

This message has been posted on all threads so that no one will miss it.
The forum has moved today to my own domain, please follow us and keep up your support.

You will be able to start your own threads and also if you wish copy n paste your systems from here into the new forum as I have done or start afresh it is totally up to you.

If you have any problems please email or PM me from here.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the new forum at

http://brianbinns.com/SportingTips/index.php

Thanks for keeping up the good work, I will also email all members with the link to the forum

Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down