Sporting Tips Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greyhound imfo

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Greyhound imfo - Page 2 Empty Re: Greyhound imfo

Post  Brian Thu 3 Jan - 1:48

Thanks for the early info Tenzin good luck m8 Smile
Brian
Brian
Admin

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2007-11-23

http://www.brianbinnsinfo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Fri 4 Jan - 13:35

Bet Direct Prestige at HallGreen " starts today and WESTMEAD TINA " is upped in trip for the first time she's been crying out for a proper 6 bend trip for a few months now , she managed to make it to the semi final of the oaks and if a classy young bitch .
4/1 is the best price avalibe with BET FRED and CORALS , have a few quid on to win at 4/1 as she really ought to be good enough for this 3 round comp and the final will be live on sky sports .
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Sat 5 Jan - 22:54

TENZIN GATUSO wrote:Happy new year to everyone .

ENGLISH GREYHOUND DERBY " Ninja Jamie " 66/1 e/w

I've been looking at having a couple of ante post bets for the greyhound derby for the last 6 weeks now and unfortunatly theres been little value ," till now .
This greyhound had a terrible indury last year , but was given a long time to recover and has showed HUGE pace in a couple of sprint trials and looks to be 100% now .
His name is " Ninga Jamie and is priced up at 66/1 with a good few firms , e/w terms are first 6 for the final .
I make him a great price as his litter brother Farloe Reason is best priced 20/1 and Ninja Jamie was quicker before his indury last year , he's trained by the best in the buisness so will be given every oppertunity .

It's along way off , but this dog is huge at 66/1 case once he's had a couple of races he could well be as short as 16/1 .
Minimum stakes though for this one as this will be a very good derby with a few flying machines guaranteed to be prepared for this but are ridiculously priced already ..

Come on own up ," who's lumped on at 66/1 Laughing Laughing this dog is a general 33/1 now and as short as 25/1 Cool
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Sun 6 Jan - 4:32

not guilty Embarassed
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Tue 8 Jan - 1:39

TENZIN GATUSO wrote:Bet Direct Prestige at HallGreen " starts today and WESTMEAD TINA " is upped in trip for the first time she's been crying out for a proper 6 bend trip for a few months now , she managed to make it to the semi final of the oaks and if a classy young bitch .
4/1 is the best price avalibe with BET FRED and CORALS , have a few quid on to win at 4/1 as she really ought to be good enough for this 3 round comp and the final will be live on sky sports .

Sadly , this bitch has been withdrawn from the semi final after qualifiying and is reported lame Rolling Eyes
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Sun 20 Jan - 13:24

Coventry this evening in the 8.52 Trap 6 ALIBULK ROCKET runs , he's priced up at 2/1 in the paper , but i'd be suprised if he's that big .
He's won 8 from 11 round Coventry and will win if getting anything like a clear run .
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Mon 21 Jan - 2:09

ALIBULK ROCKET won at 4/6 by 6 lenths ..

Didn't think that 2/1 would be returned sad
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Mon 21 Jan - 2:13

Another bit of cracking information any I looked for it this morning but there was no betting out and guess what ? I forgot to look this evening sad
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Tue 22 Jan - 21:47

Been waiting for this dog to run for some time and he's entered up on Thursday at PERRY BARR .

His name is " Boherna On Air " and he's running from trap 1 in the 9.25 live on sky sports , i think he may be a decent price as there are some top class dogs in the race , i'll report back on when the prices go up study
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Thu 24 Jan - 2:19

Im really keen on " BOHERNA ON AIR tonight at 9.25 from trap 1 at PERRY BARR , he's a best priced 6/4 , was hopeing for 2/1 TBH , but i make him a 4/5 shot ..
He's had 2 decent trials at Perry Barr and really should relish the long run to the first bend and lead all the way ..

I also wouldn't put anyone off backing PERRYS TANGO inthe 8.00 at Perry Barr , i tipped this dog up last year on here and he finished second , since then he's won 4 out of 4 , he's 9/4 with V.C thumbs up
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Fri 25 Jan - 0:34

Perrys Tango , missed the up and got badly impeded at the bend .

BOHERNA ON AIR , was desperatly unlucky tonight after squeing out the traps and getting squeezed and impeded at the bend , then losing his balance , then hitting the rail off the second bend , would of won easy with any sort of run .
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Wed 30 Jan - 18:23

Harlow tonight 8.30 rap 6 " HARLOW BOY " 7/4 in the paper , should win this race hard held love
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Wed 30 Jan - 18:28

TENZIN GATUSO wrote:Harlow tonight 8.30 rap 6 " HARLOW BOY " 7/4 in the paper , should win this race hard held love

Can't find this anywhere on the cards tonight ? Shocked
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Thu 31 Jan - 1:03

Sorry i didn't answear Brian , didn't log back on till now . It was in the Racing post " pages 84 and 85 , 2 full pages and BOLD . You can always call the bet over the phone , all the bookmakers will lay something on any opens at any track TBH .

Just got back from Harlow , the dog won 7 lenths in a fast time , sadly " EVENS " was the best price availble , but he won like a 1/20 shot .
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Sun 3 Feb - 18:11

Next Tuesday night our DERBY DOG is running from trap 2 at Wimbledon in the 8.35pm ....NINJA JAMIE

Really looking forward to seeing this dog run only his second race of his career and i fully expect to see him win Tuesday night , so will be looking for an early price , if he wins well in a fast time he'll seriously shorten up for the Derby it's self , so the 66/1 will look massive , he's currently best priced 33/1 and now 4th favorite for the competition proper after some flashy trials ...
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Tue 5 Feb - 11:54

Ninja Jamie is a best priced 6/4 shot for tonights 8.35 at Wimbledon and generally ," TAKE IT , TAKE IT with PADDY POWER , it's massive party

Also " Braodway Sizzlers " in the 8.50 at Wimbledon , she's up against " Blonde Jeannie our Oaks winner on here , but i feel she's alot more straight in herself than Blonde Jeannie ATM and the 460 meter trip will suit her better than the 480 they ran in the Oaks , 2/1 is availble which is good value .

But im telling you the NINJA JAMIE 6/4 with PADDY POWER is the bet of the year IMO
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Wed 6 Feb - 1:48

Well " NINJA JAMIE " bolted up , but sadly it turned out to be disapoiting from a finanical point of view as the trap 5 greyhound was withdrawn leaving all bets at SP ," to make it worse the trap 5 runner was a 20/1 shot in the betting and had no chance what so ever .

As i posted this morning Paddy Power went 6/4 early and as it was SP it returned 2/5 sad
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Tue 12 Feb - 11:38

Broadway Sizzlers - 5/4
8.00 o'clock Wimbeldon tonight
With Blue Sq - Corals - VC

This bitch missed her break badly last week and will be alot sharper tonight over 480 meters .
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Wed 13 Feb - 1:27

Not this time Tenzin she was last one home Crying or Very sad no doubt you will come across another that will more than make up for it Very Happy
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Wed 13 Feb - 2:33

She was clearly lame as the traps opened confused never showed any pace in the race and will be laid for for some time after that poor run ...

Not sure if you saw NINJA JAMIE run tonight , our 66/1 Derby dog , he missed the break and still bolted home in a superb time , is as short as 12/1 now for the Derby .
Couldn't tip him up as he was best price 1/2 this morning , but that 66/1 is looking good now .
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Thu 21 Feb - 21:38

Tomorrow night at ROMFORD a dog named " BIG BRETT COAL " runs over 750 meters .....I'll be heading down and backing this " IF" its a fair price .
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  scruffula Thu 21 Feb - 23:49

Looking forward to this one, Tenzin.
scruffula
scruffula

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  TENZIN GATUSO Sat 23 Feb - 2:46

Just got back and "BIG BRETT COAL , bolted home winning very easily , but the 13/8 that was priced up in the RP never appeared and best price was 4/5 , but was backed into 4/6 .
TENZIN GATUSO
TENZIN GATUSO

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Sat 23 Feb - 2:49

Nice one Tenzin trouble is I missed it Mad such is life Sad Well done tho and thanks for posting happy
Brian
Brian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scruffula Sat 23 Feb - 11:45

Well done Tenzin, another good bet!
scruffula
scruffula