Sporting Tips Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE YO YO SYSTEM

2 posters

Go down

THE YO YO SYSTEM Empty THE YO YO SYSTEM

Post  Brian Sun 16 Mar - 2:39

I was hoping that Ian would explain the “yo yo” system but he has been in hospital since Thursday but hopes to be out in 5 days if all is well.

I am sure on his return he will explain a little bit better than I do here as he has all the facts and figures proving it.

We have kept you waiting long enough and I thought that I will try and explain to you, what we have been doing in the background since before Christmas.

Ian is the record keeper and I am the tweaker and what we have been doing is testing systems, mainly our own but others have been taken into consideration too. There have been times when we truly thought we might have cracked it and then there has been days when it has been “back to the drawing board” however we have never lost any bank that we have used. The best of these systems will be revealed when we can find a way that you yourselves can find the selection and that is what we are working on.

Now onto the “yo yo” system first I must say it is not a system but more of a trend. I call it the “yo yo “ trend because the bank would be going up just nice then drop again, although the bank was growing slowly it would have been great if there was no big drops, up and down the bank was like a yo yo

What you need to do is go back over all your own top performing systems (lf anyone wants their threads from the old forum I think I can get them for you)
Go over your past results and see if you can spot a trend, once you know what you are looking for it should be easy to spot.

This is how Ian spotted it, he offered to go over my daily selections and show the profit and loss if the selections had been bet to place, He came up with a long list of results, what it showed was yes it made a profit but once again it was up and down like a yo yo but….. He had listed the selections daily and put loss in red and profit in blue, at first I saw nothing but the yo yo trend, then Ian said can you notice something? I will give you 10 seconds to answer he said!

Because he had asked me to “look for sometime” I just looked at the red and blue of the profit and loss and straight away I could see it…..

One day it was up next day down next day up next day down and so on it was an obvious trend!

I just want to stop here and explain to you that Ian is a stickler for keeping records and apparently these records go back years, so any system he can check and see if the same occurs with them. He explains it a bit like buying and selling shares, shares go up and they go down and he says it’s the same in horse racing with favourites for a certain amount of favourites winning there will be a similar amount losing (yo yo ?) On Ian’s return I am sure he will explain this better than me, until then you will have to put up with me and my ramblings.

So what is the answer to my systems yo yo to effect ? losing one day winning the next on place betting, have you got the answer yet….

If the trend continues (and it shows no sign of stopping, then the answer is betting place bets one day (the expected winning day) then placing Lay bets the next (the expected losing day) simple eh? This is where we are at the moment keeping an eye on the results, but my record keeper is in hospital and I am off to Morocco next week so it might be a few weeks before we can come back with some hard information on it.

But now you can check your own records and please don’t forget it might not be a day to day trend you find, it might be week to week or month to month depending on what system you are using but …… I bet you WILL see a trend it WILL be there, just look and find it, then put it to your advantage.

One other thing, this seems to be the same for all sports not just horseracing so no one is left out here.

Well if you have not fell asleep by now, and you check your past results, then please let us know here what you find.

Next I hope you will see a post here from Ian explaining this trend a bit better than I have, but we will have to wait until he is better.

Thanks for your patience and if you have any questions then please put them here.

Cheers
Brian
Brian
Brian
Admin

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2007-11-23

http://www.brianbinnsinfo.com/

Back to top Go down

THE YO YO SYSTEM Empty Re: THE YO YO SYSTEM

Post  andy.mike Tue 18 Mar - 15:39

Hi Brian

Will you be posting actual selections from your own Yo Yo system in the near future so we can follow them?

Have a good holiday and hope Ian has a quick recovery.

Cheers
andy.mike
andy.mike

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Tue 18 Mar - 15:57

andy.mike wrote:Hi Brian

Will you be posting actual selections from your own Yo Yo system in the near future so we can follow them?

Have a good holiday and hope Ian has a quick recovery.

Cheers

Hi yes that is what I hope to do, in fact will do! until I find a way to explain how to find selections on your own.

I will start putting up selections sometime after my return.

For now keep watching my "odd jobs" "hot & cold" and "best of the cards" all for placing (except cold)
Brian
Brian
Admin

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2007-11-23

http://www.brianbinnsinfo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down